JUNIOR INDUSTRIAL DESIGNER m/f
We are looking for a great personality to join our industrial design team as soon as possible.
ID AID is an award-winning, independent design studio that develops innovative concepts, products, spaces and strategies for national and international companies and brands.
Our industrial design team designs products from a wide range of areas and covers a very broad field of services, ranging from furniture and lighting to technical products and consumer products, to user interfaces, as well as design consulting.
Our studio is located in the beautiful western part of Stuttgart. We offer exciting and varied projects in a creative and collegial team, as well as the prospect of a long-term development within our growing team.
- You have successfully completed your studies in industrial design / product design. You already have been involved in design- and manufacturing processes of products and ideally gathered first professional experience in the field of product-/ industrial design.
- You like to capture the processes and requirements of customers, have a high technical and creative understanding, as well as a very good feeling for trends, materiality and color.
- You speak fluent German and English and love team work. You are communicative, proactive and enjoy high quality design.
- You are structured and working self-initiatively and willing to perform on a high level. In addition, you have high demands on quality and accuracy, planning and organization talents with a clear prioritization.
- You are handling the common software tools (Rhinoceros and or Solidworks, Vray, Adobe Creative Suite, professionally.
- You know how to communicate and visualize your ideas on a high level - from fast sketches to Photoshop-renderings to realistic 3D-visualizations.
Your tasks with us:
- Assisting the daily design work and the preparation of presentation documents, sketches, renderings and drawings for various design projects.
- You will develop concepts and designs for ongoing design projects.
- Modeling, building quick mockups, 3D-modeling.
- Creation of project documents in the form of qualified technical drawings and plans.
- Further development and maintenance of the material library.
We look forward to receiving your application by e-mail with:
- cover letter
- curriculum vitae
- portfolio / work samples
- salary expectations
- earliest entry date
In PDF format (max. 15 MB) to: email@example.com with the subject "JUNIOR INDUSTRIAL DESIGNER > your name".
We are looking forward to hearing from you!