INTERIOR DESIGNER m/f
We are looking for a great personality to join our interior design team as soon as possible.
ID AID is an award-winning, independent design studio that develops innovative concepts, products, spaces and strategies for national and international companies and brands. Our interior design team designs holistic office and work environments, showrooms and exhibition stands.
Our studio is located in the beautiful western part of Stuttgart. We offer exciting and varied projects in a creative and collegial team, as well as the prospect of a long-term development within our growing team.
- You have a successfully completed your degree in the field of interior design / architecture. You already have been involved in interior design- and manufacturing processes and ideally gathered first professional experience.
- Conceptual workplace design, furnishing proposals for private rooms as well as the design of exhibition stands are equally easy for you to handle.
- You like to capture the processes and requirements of customers, have a high technical and creative understanding, as well as a very good feeling for trends, materiality and color.
- You speak fluent German and English and love team work. You are communicative, proactive and enjoy high quality design.
- You are structured and working self-initiatively and willing to perform on a high level. In addition, you have high demands on quality and accuracy, planning and organization talents with a clear prioritization.
- You know how to communicate and visualize your ideas on a high level - from fast sketches to Photoshop-renderings to realistic 3D-visualizations.
- You are handeling the common software tools (CAD, Rendering, Office-Paket, Adobe Creative Suite) professionally.
Your tasks with us:
- assisting the daily design work and the preparation of presentation documents, sketches, renderings and drawings for various design projects.
- developing concepts and designs for ongoing design projects.
- participation in the creation of lists of specifications.
- further development and maintenance of the material library.
- creation of project documents in the form of qualified technical drawings and plans.
- processing of planning applications, construction plans, tenders, etc.
We look forward to receiving your application by e-mail with:
- cover letter
- curriculum vitae
- portfolio / work samples
- salary expectations
- earliest entry date
In PDF format (max. 15 MB) to: email@example.com with the subject "INTERIOR DESIGNER > your name".
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
ID AID GMBH